Under the direct supervision of the Executive Team, this position provides high-level administrative and secretarial support for the Company. In addition to representing the company as the first point of phone and office contact, this position is responsible for performing duties such as coordination of office activities, obtaining supplies, and working on special projects, as well as answering routine correspondence and assembling internal office communications. The Office Administrator deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload and to recommend practical, experience-based changes to practices and procedures when needed.
Submit applications via email Email or ZipRecruiter.
- Orders all office supplies, including beverages and other guest accommodations
- Assists in the creation and management of the office supply budget, including but not limited to Postage Maintenance, Copier Maintenance, & Kitchen Maintenance
- Postage maintenance including gathering bids and making decisions on replacing and/or upgrading postage machines.
- Organizes and maintains all office copy machines
- Assist Marketing/Communication Specialist in drafting, publishing, and distributing internal and external newsletters
- Keeps the common areas of the office looking organized and professional
- Demonstrates professionalism as the first point of contact at the front desk and over the phone
- Directs all phone calls in a prompt and courteous way
- Manages the phone system
- Collects and distributes all incoming mail, including confidential correspondence
- Calculates and print postage, calculate postage by entity and makes appropriate drop off daily of all out-going mail
- Log incoming check into the check-log and efficiently distribute to accounting
- Assists with coordination of partner community involvement, including correspondence and participant roster and meeting materials management, may include some scheduling assistance from time to time
- Assist Executive Team with tasks on an as-needed basis
- Plans and coordinates special activities and “team building” exercises for the office
- Associates degree in Business or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Office Management or Administrative Assistance